Sharon talks about her installation, created over a five week period during the summer of 2011.
Architecture MN and IDE[A] created a short video about Frank Gehry's addition to the Weisman Art Museum: WAM by Frank Gehry (Merge appears at the 2:00 mark)
- Koplos, Janet, "Sharon Louden Weisman Art Museum" (PDF), Art in America, March, 2012
- Regan, Sheila; "Sharon Louden and The Art of Squiggly Lines" (PDF), City Pages Dressing Room, March 8, 2012
- Abbe, Mary, "Wild about the Weisman" (PDF), Star Tribune, December 9, 2011
- "Installation: Sharon Louden" (PDF), Folly Magazine, October 2011
- Sparber, Max, "All This and Lemonade: The Weisman Reopens" (PDF), Minn Post, October 4, 2011